DAY 83: building a fence- projectstyle

For as long as I can remember I´ve wanted a fence to keep weeds and peeps out of my yeard. So to say. So today I´m building one (!) Literally! 
I know it will take hours of hard work- and I´ll probably encounter issues on the way.. but my guess is that it will all be worth it in the end.  I´ll put the fence up real carefully and I´ll make sure that what I decide to put out there, on the other side with the weeds and peeps, will stay there. I´ll plant my unwanted thoughs in the muddy soil on the shadowside of it, and instead of fearing their growth, I´ll celebrate the green gras on my side. In my garden. I´m gonna fill it with flowers. You wait and see

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you enjoy some of the project ideas & Spanish book recommendations.
    Many blessings,
    Barbara
    Espanol para Ninos (Spanish for Kids)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it, sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment:)