DAY 138: LOVE IS EVERYWHERE

In true project style I´m a follower of many, many blogs. I try to read and appreciate as many different and wonderful thoughts being shared out there as I can- and sometimes-  just sometimes- I get really amazed.
I was looking through my bloggroll and there it was- the proof that love is everywhere. The way that Katie writes her blog, and many projects she does gives truly gives me inspiration- and I just all of a sudden felt the urge to share her thoughts and wonderfully made blog with you all:) Katie- you truly inspire me to love more! Thank you for giving me a great morning:)
Feel the love- Check Katie out at loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com- it´s a great one

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for following I am returning the favor.

    livingoffloveandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renate! I simply adore you. Thank you so much for the beautiful post and comment you left. You brought an immediate smile to my day with each word I read from you. This picture is amazing. I wish I could go to where ever it was taken and hug the wall, haha!! :)

    xoxo
    Katie
    Sending a hug your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to check out her blog. I am a new follower from the Patterns of Life Hop. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment:)