DAY 144: today...

"May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have  received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.  It is there for each and every one of us."

































I got this from my best friends blog today... and it´s just to beautiful not to repost. I
For some reason I just can´t stop reading this post again and again. it truly reminds me of you and closing my eyes I can see you sitting right here- at my coach. It makes me feel good. I love you, and just knowing that you´re out there in the world makes it a better place
In tribute of you being you I´m stealing your wonderful post and reposting. Love you

2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. I used the image and text to make up a new post on my blog. I did not get your frnd's URL from this post so I gave you the text credits for it. hope this doesn't hurt. if you wana see, come and take a look at my blog tomorrow @ the perfect line :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your blog is really cute. Thanks for stopping by my newest blog. You asked how I know He is there? Not an easy question to answer. I have just always believed. He has answered prayers of mine. Faith is something very personal. If I had to take a guess by looking at your blog, you have it. I don't think you need to doubt at all. Your faith seems to already be within you. "All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment:)