DAY 223: keeping it simple

Keeping it simple is sooo gona be my new way of life. I will implement it, trust it and live by it. 

http://supertaylor802.tumblr.com/post/42466708465

Heads up people, it may be rough, but I truly think it will be worth it. Keeping it simple, keeping life simple, creating more space for happiness.
What do you think? You think we could make the world a happier place togeehter. By being truer to our feelings and easier to understand for those around us? I do! I really, really do! Come on! Do join!
Lets make the world brighter:)


2 comments:

  1. I just said that the other day! I am so sick of the stress and grumpy people, neighbors that is not saying hi and friends that never have time, even when you invite. What is so important you have to make it so complicated to live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment:)